Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Open the Citizen Eyes

City Library at Melbourne
I love reading. I start to falling in love since I was in college. Yes, it is slightly late. I feel hard to falling since the book I always read only when I was study in school. All those text books were so lame. No picture, too complex to understand. But on top of that, I feel IF Jakarta has city library like this in Melbourne. I will marry with book by now. I found this city library coincidentally. Thanks to those beautiful signage, it makes me stop. So I found two things that makes the citizen eyes open, first is the signage is so strikingly beautiful and the second one is the completeness of the library is successfully makes the citizen eyes opens to a thing called book and of course a knowledge. (@axelwidjaja)

No comments:

Post a Comment